$350.00 – $950.00
The PIPE Comprehensive E-Training is designed for new PIPE users and PIPE users that want to increase their PIPE skills. This training is an interactive, experiential training designed to support parenting educators in using the PIPE curriculum with their clients.
Each participant must have a set of the PIPE curriculum to use during the training.
As a result of this training, the participants will…
- Become familiar with the foundation that supports the philosophy used in the PIPE curriculum
- Gain awareness of how the PIPE parenting concepts and instructional strategies are based on emotional and brain development research
- Understand how the PIPE curriculum uses the four step instructional model to share parenting concepts effectively
- Recognize the key concepts of the Listen, Love, and Play units
- Practice using the PIPE curriculum to plan, present, and evaluate an instructional session.
The PIPE Curriculum
The PIPE Instructional Model
Overview of “Love is Layers of Sharing”
Overview of “Listen, Listen, Listen”
Overview of “Playing is Learning”
Step Two: Demonstration
Step Three: Parent-Child Interactions
Step Four: Evaluation (Reflection and Feedback)
Planning & Practicing a PIPE Session (creating a role play video)
Each session is four weeks. You will have three weeks for the class content and one week to record and review a PIPE session role play.
|Session and Dates||
Spring Session: May 13- June 2, 2019, Summer Session: July 15-August 11, 2019, Fall Session: September 30-October 27, 2019
None, PIPE Educators Guide, PIPE Curriculum Package
None, English, Spanish